Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tate, Emmy and Cousin (B)Ellie???



































The kids got to meet thier cousin Ellie this week. Aunt Laci came to visit because Uncle Todd was out of town. (We missed you Todd!!!)






The kids were more interested in playing with all the house guests and not so much in Ellie, but I have to say I loved getting to hold and rock her. :)






When we were playing one night I asked Emmy where Ellie was and she looked at me confussed and finally lifted up her shirt and pointed to her belly! We have been working on body parts with the kids and she thought I was asking where her belly was. Too funny!






Tate was interested in Ellie when I was bathing her. He kept trying to give her toys to play with and at the end of the bath we had a soaked Tater (pajamas and all) because he decided to dive into the tub with Ellie.

0 comments: