Wednesday, April 25, 2007

An afternoon at the pok...

The kids have been spending alot of time at the parks around our house. Banty and Daddy took the kids to the park at the school this weekend and Mimi and Jo Jo took the kids to the city park today. They love going to the park and here are the words they use to describe it.
pok = park
tows = cows
tount = count
quack up = you crack me up
side = slide
cim = climb
I am sure there are more words I cannot remember, but I love the fact they will try to say just about any word now.
Mimi was teaching Tate to count to three before he went down the slide. He is at one here.


Miss Priss!!




Emmy saying cheese for the camera.






This is so much fun!






Emmy striking a pose.








Tate getting ready to slide.





3 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

I have to correct that ... they won't try to say "Aunt Laci" ... But that's okay, they know they already have me wrapped around their little fingers ... so they don't need to say it :)

love you
aunt laci

Honey said...

i can't wait to take yall to the "pok" myself. You guys are getting so big.

i love yall

aunt julie

Banty said...

I love seeing you two enjoy life! You bring so much joy to mine!
love banty