Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Tater Gator...

While Daddy took Emmy to Lowe's with him this afternoon, Tate and I went out to drive the Gator around in the school parking lot. Mimi, Papaw, Brad and I got this for the kids birthday and they love to go out and drive it in the evenings. Today, I under-estimated the duration of the battery life on these things. We rode for at least an hour and the only way I got him in was for dinner. Tate and Pop-Top ready for a drive in the Gator.

Making sure Pop-Top is in his spot.
He did not want Pop-Top to ride up front. He told me "No, that is Sissy's seat!"
I love how he puts his arm around the back of the seat.
I guess he is practicing for impressing the girls later! :)


Off for a drive.
You can see the Baylor bumper sticker in this picture (thanks Boots and Banty!).

When we were out riding there was a real John Deere tractor bailing hay and Tate had to stop and watch it.



2 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

Tater... you look so stinkin' cute in that Gator with your "pop a top" ... I think it is so funny how you put you arm on the back of the seat !

I love you
Aunt Laci

Anonymous said...

Tater, we will turn around a couple of times and then we will be seeing you drive off for your first date.....you are growing up way too fast for me.....love you, mimi

love you in the hat Miss Em....you are cute in anything you put on...love you Mimi