Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Typical Evening

Here are some photos of a "typical" evening at our house.
The kids just finished eating and I looked over at Emmy and this is what I found... They get funnier and funnier each day. I love the fact they are "pretending" more and are not afraid to do their own thing, no matter how strange it may seem. :) Here are some other pics of what happened the rest of the evening...
(I know, I know...all the cute clothes they have and I have them in diapers!!!)

Let me show you how, Tata!


Just a relaxing evening at home.


A little Wrestle-Mania time!

The giggles when they are playing like this are priceless.


Football anyone?
Yelling "DADA" when he walks in the door.



Picking out a bedtime story

("Sixteen Cows", no doubt).



Hugging Huckleberry

4 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

emmy you look so funny in that first picture !! You two are so cute ! I miss you already !

love you
aunt laci

Honey said...

you guys are growing up TOO fast!!

i love you
Honey

Banty said...

Our little clowns! So much fun!
love banty

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever seen more animated children!! You both have fun with everything you do....it is such joy to see you playing together more and enjoying each other...I love you two little guys.....Mimi