Thursday, August 30, 2007

Funny...

Last night I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and this is the conversation I overheard...
Tate from the back room: "Shissy, Come Here!!!"
Emmy in the kitchen: "Tata, I comin!!!!"
Emmy in the back room: "I yike (like) it, Tata!!!"
I never did figure out what she "yiked", but it cracked me up the way they sound like a little old couple. I love that they always have each other and I know they will be best friends for a very long time. What a blessing it is to hear them intereact with each other. And it gives me the giggles just thinking about the way they sound! :)
**************
Also, here are some pictures from Josh's game last week. Hopefully next season we can get a picture with the kids and Josh in his uniform. :) We had to take Emmy home early because she fell and scratched up her face, as you can see from the picture...


4 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

It looks like Tate probably had a little bit more fun than Miss Emmy! Miss Emmy, you are one tough cookie! We'll just call you Grace! You guys are too cute!
Love, Sharyn

Princess Ellie said...

o my sweet emmy ... that hurts my heart ... poor baby girl !! glad you doing better !!

love ya
aunt laci

Mimi said...

You two!! Always having fun experiences in your world!! Em, so sorry about your little face...looking better though!! love you guys

Banty said...

I love watching and listening to them communicate with each other, then when apart, they ask about each other! How precious! love banty