Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday...

Nana had ordered this truck and trailer for Tate. He loves pushing the Pop-Tops around in the trailer. Thanks Nana and Papa!

This morning, Tate and Daddy went to "Donald's" (McDonalds) to get "pam-cakes" (pancakes) for breakfast. While the boys were gone, Emmy and I decided to set the table. She was really into it and was a big help and she loved getting to choose where everyone was going to sit. (Of course, her seat was next to her Daddy's! Ready for some "pam-cakes"
Setting Daddy's place at the table

4 comments:

Mimi said...

yummy "pam-cakes"....those are the best!! Emmy you set a wonderful table....what a big girl you are!

Tate that is a wonder truck and trailer....what fun for you!
love mimi

Mimi said...

I think wonderful is what I was trying to say!!!!!!

Banty said...

Tate that is a really neat truck and horse trailor! Miss Emmy you are such a good helper! I bet you all really enjoyed those pam cakes!
love banty

Princess Ellie said...

Love the cool truck & trailor Tate !! And Emmy ... I always liked to sit by my daddy too ... that's a good spot !

love you
aunt laci