Monday, October 29, 2007

Red's Gathering...

This weekend, we took the kids back to the Red Stegall's Cowboy Gathering in Ft. Worth. They had a great time watching the rodeo and seeing all the exciting things. We had a great time seeing Boots, Banty, Rooster and Courtney. My Cowboy and Cowgirl

She loved her boots with her skirt


The "tawboy"

Banty with Tate and Emmy


This was the look he had through the entire rodeo.

I thought this was a cute pic of her in her "Emmy" panties and boots.



Boots and Tater at the rodeo.




Mommy and Tate


The boys




Emmy dancing with her Boots

4 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

Those are some great pictures !! You two look adorable in you cowboy boots !!! Tate has the biggest smile on his face in that picture with boots !!

cant wait to see you ... just a few more days !!!

love you
aunt laci

Banty said...

My what a cute cowboy and cowgirl you two make! Tate a sight I will treasure was when I watched you cross the street (looking at your backside) with your Daddy at the Ft. Worth Stockyards! A precious site, I should have had my camera with me! love banty

Honey said...

Now that's about the cutest Cowboy and Cowgirl I have ever seen!!!

i love yall
Honey

Banty said...

And Miss Emmy a precious moment Boots and I will treasure is when turning out the light for us all to go to sleep it got real quiet and you began to sing "Jesus Loves Me". Oh, Miss Emmy, he sures does! So does Banty and Boots!