Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Ducks and Turtles are coming...

Tonight the kids were re-arranging their furniture around the front door. When I asked what they were doing, they said, "We are watching for the ducks and turtles." So, I guess in the rare instance a duck or turtle passes by our front door, they will be there to watch them. Goofy kids! They get all their stuff arranged just right...


Playing the waiting game...so far, no turtles or ducks have walked by...
we will keep you updated...

They also had their Christmas Party today at school.
Here is a picture of all of us at the party.
They got to eat yummy cookies (Mimi's sugar cookies-Thanks, Mimi!), drink juice boxes and they did a book exchange. I know they will miss school for the next two weeks during the Christmas Holiday.



4 comments:

Honey said...

Yall must be looking for the ducks and turtles that we saw at NorthPark last week. I can't wait to see you this weekend.

i love you
Honey

Banty said...

I can't believe that someone did not put a duck or turtle on the porch! Wonderful imaginations! Anxious to see you Friday! I have my Christmas jammies out! love banty

rick and sharyn mc said...

What fun to have kids with such wonderful imaginations. What will they come up with next. I am still so in awe of watching Tate and Emmy. What an amazing blessing to be a twin: to always have a friend, a playmate, someone to get in trouble with...especially precious now when they are so young!!!
You two are such a sweet blessing!
Love, Sharyn

Anonymous said...

Brandy, thanks for sending the link! They are precious!! I'm sure this will be the best Christmas yet for your family! By the way, we love drop-off babysitting at our house! The kids adore little ones.

Merry Christmas,
Karyn