Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yes, there is another Greene on the way...

Well, we are excited to announce there will be another little Greene coming in late September. I believe the official due date is September 29th, but I go to my first appointment with the doctor on Friday and I hope to get a better idea. We will be 9 weeks this Thursday. This is something we have prayed for since the kids were born. We knew we would love to have another precious baby, but were not sure if we would be able to on our own. Well, God is good and he has given us the opportunity to have another child. Please continue to pray for the baby. We saw the heartbeat 2 weeks ago and everything looked good. Also, pray this morning/noon/ evening/ all day sickness will subside soon!!! I know it is all worth it in the end. :)

More updates to come...

1 comments:

Biscuit said...

Brandy,
I am THRILLED for your news! I am just beside myself. This is wonderful. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Congrats!!
Love,
Jenny