Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day Fun...

On Sunday, we made the drive to Clifton for Mother's Day.
We met everyone at church for Miss Ellie's baby dedication. Afterwards, we went to Boots and Banty's house to eat lunch and visit.
It was a beautiful day, so we spent most of it outside. Me and my little ones. Hard to believe next year there will be three!! :)

Me and Emmy


While we were hanging out in the front yard, we found a nest of baby rabbits.

Boots, Tate, Emmy and Uncle Rooster watching one of the bunnies.


Tate getting a closer look.


Taking a ride in the jeep with Boots and Daddy

This was our attempt at a photo shoot with the kids.
(Don't ask why my kids decided to take their clothes off.)




Banty with her three kiddos.

Laci, Adam and Brad

On another note, we went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything still looks great. I am 21 weeks pregnant today...over half way done. We are set to deliver on September 18th by scheduled c-section, unless she decides to come a little early.

We have decided on the first name of Lyla, but are still in discussion about the middle name. We are taking suggestions!!! :) We will keep everyone updated!




6 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

What a fun day !! Thank you so much for making that drive ! I loved getting to play with you two for the day ! It meant so much to have you all there for the dedication !
love you
aunt laci

Banty said...

What a wonderful Mothers's Day! Thanks for making the one-day trip! I love to watch the three Grands playing together! Another next year!!!! love banty

rick and sharyn mc said...

What fun!!! Over half way...so exciting!!! Not too much longer and there will be 3!!! I love the name Lyla too. Glad to see you all had such a wonderful mother day!
Love,
Sharyn

Biscuit said...

I love the name, it's gorgeous. Hey, take some pics of the belly! I want to see how adorably round you are! : )

carol fisher said...

Great name, Brandy! Hee-Hee. My Lyla's middle name is Kate, so I guess my suggestion is....NOT KATE! We considered Adeline and Abigail as a middle name, but decided to go with a shorter middle name instead. The second half of your pregnancy will fly by...better start getting ready now! -Carol

Meredith said...

Fun Mother's Day! I love the name Lyla and it goes well with Emmy and Tate! :) Cute pics!