Monday, June 09, 2008

Lyla Update...

Yesterday we went for our 25 week appointment. Lyla is measuring right on time and everything is going great with the pregnancy. We got to sneak a peek at her. She was sucking her lips like Emmy does before she sleeps and she had her feet above her head! :)
She approximately 1 lb. 13 oz. We will get another sono at 30 weeks. Lyla (24 weeks 5 days)
Here are Tate and Emmy's sonogram pics from the same week...who do you think Lyla looks more like? If you are like me, I have a hard time seeing much of anything in a sono!!!

Emmy (24 weeks 2 days)


Tate (24 weeks 2 days)


We have scheduled a c-section for September 19th...only about 14 weeks to go! YIKES! Here is a belly pic for all you out there that have been wanting one...(Holley and Jenny!!!!) It is a little fuzzy because I had to use the timer.





4 comments:

holley said...

AWW! You look so cute:) What a cute, little belly you have. Love it. Thank you for sharing. I think Lyla is beautiful already, just like the rest of the Greene's!

Princess Ellie said...

I think I might see Emmy's little round cheeks in Miss Lyla ... but who knows ???

laci

rick and sharyn mc said...

My vote is Lyla is looking like Miss Emmy. Too sweet. It's hard to believe less than 15 weeks left!!!
Sharyn

Anonymous said...

I agree about the little round cheeks. Your little belly is so cute!