Tuesday, August 26, 2008

As We Wait...

As we wait the arrival of Lyla, I can't help but wonder what she will look like and what her personality will be. I know she will complete our family and I am so excited to finally meet her and get to know her. She is truly a miracle, considering we were once told we would probably never have children and now here we are about to have #3! God is good!
As I was looking back at some baby pictures of Tate and Emmy, it got me thinking about Lyla and if she will look like Tate, Emmy or something totally different. I guess I will just have to wait and see this little one, but here are some flashback pics of Tate and Emmy from when they were about 2 weeks old... So Sweet!

I still remember them laying in the pack-n-play side by side.

Now, they have outgrown it completely. :(


Beautiful Miss Emmy.

I think she has changed the most from her baby pictures.


My Tater, before the curls, but just as handsome as ever!

3 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

My goodness .... that makes me kinda sad ... I can't believe how fast you two have grown ! I love you both so much and can't wait to see you this weekend !!!! And I CAN'T WAIT for you to come stay at my house !!!

love you !!
laci

Banty said...

Hard to believe how our babies have grown! Can't wait to meet Miss Lyla! love banty

Honey said...

GOD IS GOOD INDEED!!

i love yall
Honey