Friday, August 01, 2008

Taking it too far????

Ok, we think he may be taking this little too far! He found this baby carrier of Emmy's and decided it was a great idea to strap the baby doll Lyla to him. This was not a short-lived thing. He wore it for several hours last night and woke up this morning and wanted it back on. :) He told me. "Baby Lyla is in my tummy. She wanted out but I told her she could not get out!"
*********************************
(Pardon the undie pics...we are trying our best to get potty trained by Lyla's arrival in 7 weeks!)
********************************* The proud big brother (in-training)

A guy still has to make time to play with horses and firetrucks, even when on baby duty.


I finally got a picture of him sleeping with her. He has done this for almost a week now. Notice how she is all covered up and on a pillow? He does that all himself. :) I am going to have a hard time explaining to him that the real Lyla will not be able to do this.

***********************************************

A funny Emmy story...

This conversation happened yesterday at Nana's house...

Emmy: "Tate, I will use the big potty and you can use the little one"

Tate: "OK"

Nana: "Tate make sure you point it down so you do not get tee-tee on the floor"

Tate: "OK, Nana"

Emmy: "Do I need to point mine down too?

Nana: "No, Emmy you do not have to."

Emmy: After a long pause..."I am going to have to get one of those!"

I am not sure where she thinks you buy one of those! :) FUNNY!

*****************************

2 comments:

holley said...

So sweet, what a lucky mama!

Biscuit said...

Hahah!! What a SWEET boy!! That picture is just precious. The kids are at such a fun age, so many questions... (Some that grown ups are still asking... hahaha!!)