Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good Try, Mommy...

Ok, I TRIED to get some fall pictures of the kids on Thursday before school. Tate and Emmy had their pumpkin party, so we got all dressed in our pumpkin outfits and tried a photo shoot before we left the house. Well, as you can see, the pics did not turn out as I hoped. When we were leaving for school I said, "well, I tried..." Emmy's, response to me was, "Good try, Mommy..." At least my efforts did not go unnoticed :) Tate and his pumpkin
Lyla was not liking the whole situation...

Tate was happy to be holding her

Now, Tate was mad he was not holding her...


Sisters!

Lyla was not a happy baby...it was time for a bottle!!

My two big pumpkins!
Bless her heart...she was just too mad!!


Holding their pumpkins


Emmy in her cute outfit.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I feel your pain. It's like trying to photograph ferral cats! I get so frustrated too.

Banty said...

I appreciate your efforts! Especially all on your own!
love banty

Princess Ellie said...

In one of those pics Tate had a death grip on baby Lyla ... kinda like a football ! Too FUNNY ! Good try ! Can't wait until we are trying to do all 4 for the holiday pictures ! haha

laci

holley said...

good try mommy! we have all been there, at least you can laugh about another memory made:)