Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Meeting Miss Emerson

Yesterday, Lyla and I went over to The Lott's house to meet
Miss Emerson. Her and Lyla are 7 weeks apart. Amanda and I have been friends since the 4th grade (20 years!!!!). I enjoyed visiting with Amanda and the girls had their first official playdate, even though they both slept through most of it! Thank you so much for having us over! Miss Emerson is a doll!Who would have thought 20 years ago we would be taking this picture!

Aren't they just too cute?


Miss Lyla Bug!
I think this is the first true smile I have gotten on camera.



I look forward to watching Miss Emerson grow,
hopefully someday they will get to move back to Texas!!! :)




1 comments:

Dave and Amanda said...

We loved having you over! Thanks so much for coming out to visit us. We can't wait to do it again!!