Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tate and Sadie Jane

First, I want to apologize for being a bad blogger. I think this is the longest I have ever gone without blogging. No particular reason other than life is busy. :) Last week, we kept Sadie Jane while Boots and Banty were out of town. Tate was in charge of feeding and walking her. This was the first night we had her. Tate wanted her to sleep with him and I said it was fine, not thinking she would stay in the bed with him. Well, about 30 minutes after they went to bed, Brad went in to check on them and we saw that Tate had a grip on her collar, so she had no choice but to stay. Poor Sadie Jane!

1 comments:

Banty said...

Tate and Emmy thanks so much for taking care of Sadie for me!I know she loved it because she always gets extra treats with you guys!
love banty