Monday, May 04, 2009

REALLY Behind on Blogging...

Ok, I know I am VERY behind on blogging...I have not even done Easter yet! :) So, while I try to sort through all the pics, here are some I took of Lyla yesterday for her Baby Dedication this Sunday. I needed a good pic for the cake and Mimi is making some cute frames. So, while the big kids were sleeping yesterday, I thought I would get a few pics of Lyla...she is really working on some teeth...maybe she will get them by her first birthday...we will see. I promise to catch up soon on all the pics...













2 comments:

King's Krew said...

O My Goodness Miss Lyla ... you are so beautiful.... I love your precious smile ... missing you...

love you
aunt laci

rick and sharyn mc said...

Miss Lyla, you are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! I love those cheeks!!!
Sharyn