Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last-First-Day-of-Preschool

Today was the last-first-day-of-preschool…next year these two will be kindergarteners at this time.  :) & :(IMG_4366My little angels

 IMG_4361 

Mr. Tate

 IMG_4364

Miss Em

  IMG_4367 IMG_4370 IMG_4373

Emmy picked the first literacy center, while Tate took in the whole room before deciding on the little playhouse.IMG_4374

Just imagine the next scene of me telling Lyla she had to leave…I will leave that one up to your imagination…It was not pretty!

 

We are looking forward to a fun year with lots of learning and fun play!  :)

4 comments:

Banty said...

I can't believe they are 5! What beautiful children! Yes, they are my Grands! I am Blessed! love banty

Mimi said...

Tate and Emmy you are such big guys now!! You are going to love this last year of preschool.....Mimi loves you!

Gauger Family said...

They are so cute. I hope they had a good day. I bet the teachers would have let Lyla stay, she is just too cute!!

King's Krew said...

You two look so grown up ... and so cute ! Love you !

aunt laci