Monday, June 02, 2008

New Dress...


Thanks to Kathy for our new dress! Emmy absolutely LOVES it! She decided she wanted to dance in her room. She said, "I am going to the ball!".



I can't wait until she starts dance in the fall!




She spun a little too fast!



Admiring herself in the mirror...she does this several times a day!




You caught me!



Tate decided he was Prince Charming. He would drive to Emmy's room in his car, find a parking spot, and dance for a few minutes before he said, "I have to go rope my horses now, Sis!", then he would pull out of her room in the car. She would yell after him, "You can't leave the ball, Prince Charming!"




Daddy (Prince Charming) and Emmy doing the dip!

2 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

O Miss Emmy ... this dress is my favorite ! you look like a beautiful ballerina !

love you
aunt laci

Honey said...

what a pretty princess you are Emmy!!

i love you
Honey