Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"That will be so delicious!"

"Oh, Mommy, that will be SO delicious!"

This is what Emmy told me the other day at the store when we talked about buying some cereal. I was having to distract them because we had gone to Costco to pick up a few things and there was a lady there giving out "samples" of ice cream with chocolate syrup on top. Well, the kids thought that was great, considering it was 10 am and they were getting ice cream. The only bad part was, it was just a sample...about 2 bites. Tate thought this was a little unfair, to say the least! He was not feeling that great anyway and then the lady only gave him a little ice cream...to put it nicely...he was not a happy shopper and if you were in Costco off 75 on Friday, that was my son making all that noise!

So, when Boots heard this story he told him they would go get some ice cream when he was in town and he could have as much as he wanted. So, last night we had some ice cream out on the patio complete with pink and green cones and Mickey Mouse sprinkles. We all got sticky and the kids got hosed off before their bath. What fun summertime memories! Yummy!



This is cold on my tongue!


Making a mess!




Silly Emmy!

4 comments:

Honey said...

i agree with Tate, 2 little bites of ice cream is just NOT enough!!

i love yall
Honey

Princess Ellie said...

I don't blame him ... I wouldn' have been happy either :) ... Wish I could have been there for the ice cream party ! Looks like y'all had a good time !

love you and can't wait to see you this weekend !

aunt laci

Meredith said...

What a sweet, funny story! I love Tate's grandpa's reaction - sounds like JUST what Reid's grandpa would say! :)

Banty said...

I think we should do that again real soon!!!! love banty