Thursday, July 17, 2008

Miss Lyla (30 Weeks)

My sweet friend Melissa let us come in today for a 4D sonogram of Miss Lyla. Here are some of the pics she captured. There are more, but I cannot get one of the discs to work plus I will try to upload some videos later.


Here is a face pic with her head against the placenta. You can also see her knee to the left.





The profile pic






That is the cord in front of her face


Again the cord on the face.




Here she has her sweet hand on her chin

Thank you so much Melissa! :)


3 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

O Miss Lyla you are so beautiful ! And your Aunt Laci loves you so much already ! Can't wait to get to hold you !

laci

Banty said...

Miss Lyla, our little beauty!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made".
-Psalm 139:14

Biscuit said...

That is AMAZING! What a beautiful baby. It's getting really close... : ) I'm so happy for you Brandy!!