Friday, September 12, 2008

The Countdown to Lyla...

Dear Miss Lyla,

It is hard to believe I am less than a week away from meeting you and seeing your sweet little face, holding your soft hands and kissing you. I dream about what you will be and how you will impact our little family and the world. I know God has perfectly knit you together and has a plan for your life. As I sit here and wait for you to make your grand entrance into the world, know that you are loved by so many already.

I know your two siblings are ready to meet you and give you kisses. We talk about you all the time. You have no idea how blessed you are to have such an amazing big brother and sister. As you perform your acrobatic stunts in my belly, Daddy and I just sit amazed at the journey we are about to continue. And we talk about how blessed we are to have the opportunity to raise 3 children.

I pray for a safe delivery next week and I pray you will always know how much you are loved. You are truly a miracle and we thank God for blessing us again.

I love you,
Mommy

3 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

I can't wait to meet our newest little blessing !!

aunt laci

Banty said...

Miss Lyla we anticipate your arrival with GREAT JOY!!!! Can't wait to meet you! love banty

Honey said...

I can't wait to get my hands on you Lyla!! You are certainly blessed with a wonderful and special family.

i love you.
Honey