Sunday, September 07, 2008

Riding...

Tate spent some time at Mimi's house and on the way home he saw a little boy riding his bike on the sidewalk. He told Mimi, "Maybe I could do that too..." Well, when they got here, we took the kids out on their tricycles and let them ride on the sidewalk. They had a blast and did not want to come in for baths. Thank you Mimi for chasing them up and down the street! :) Headed downhill

And back up...


I know he is in underwear...I just cannot keep clothes on this kid!!!!

(From what I understand this is how Brad was when he was little too... BOYS!!!)

Miss Emmy prefers the slower route

2 comments:

Honey said...

Yall will have to get a wagon to pull Lyla in!!!

i love yall
Honey

Banty said...

Brad never wore clothes! He always ask when he looks at photos and ask me why "I" never dressed him!! Couldn't keep them on him. Brandy probably still has that problem! Tate comes by it honest! love banty