Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Update...

Today we had lots of changes. I was discharged from the hospital today and Lyla was moved over to the "special care" nursery. This place is wonderful! She has a private room with a nurse and tech assigned to her and there is a place for me to sleep and stay in the room with her. I have gotten to feed her the past 4 feedings and I got to give her a sponge bath tonight. So far, she is an easy going baby. She really gets worked up before feedings, but as soon as she gets the bottle she is content and loves to snuggle. If all goes as planned, we will be headed home tomorrow sometime. They still need to do all her screenings and tests before she leaves, but hopefully things will go well and we can head home. I will keep everyone updated. :)

3 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

I love you so much already Miss Lyla !! I can't wait to hold you !

Biscuit said...

Yey!!! I am so glad to hear that. She looks so peaceful snoozing in her comfy blankets. :)

Anonymous said...

it was great getting to see teh new edition to the Greene family, Lyla is precious. Thanks for letting me see you while you were in teh NICU.

talk to y'all soon, Jeff