Thursday, March 26, 2009

6 Month Report...

I cannot believe my baby is 6 months old!
She is such a little angel...I have to say the easiest and happiest baby I could ever ask for!
I love this little "Lyla-Bug!" 6 Month Stats...
18 lb 14.5oz (90%)
27" Long (90%)
18" Head Circumference (95%)
in other words...Perfectly Healthy and a "little chubby"! :)
In her bath tub for the first time...

For comparison...here are Tate and Emmy their first time in the bath seats at 6 months.

"These are the children God has given me. God has been good to me..."
Genesis 33:5




3 comments:

King's Krew said...

O my goodness Miss Lyla ... you are so beautiful ! You look so much like Tate in those bath pictures ... but with Emmy's sweet round cheeks ...

love you all
aunt laci

Gauger Family said...

She is sooo cute Brandy!!

Banty said...

Miss Lyla you look like you really like your bath chair! It seems like yesterday that Tate and Emmy were in them!

Yes! God has been good to you!!!
All of us!!!! love banty