Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sea World Trip

For the kids spring break, I decided to take them to Sea World for a mini-vacation. We met Banty and Aunt Courtney in Waco and they rode to San Antonio with us. We stayed with Uncle Todd, Aunt Laci and Cousin Ellie. The kids had a great time at Sea World, but I did not take one picture, but thanks to Aunt Laci for the photography...I stole these from her blog! :)

Cheesing it up before the Shamu Show


Tate said his favorite part was the dolphins...we even got a stuffed dolphin at the gift shop to bring home with us.




Emmy and Ellie feeding the dolphins
Thank you to Aunt Laci and Uncle Todd for opening your house to us. We had a great time visiting and hopefully we can come back soon!
And thank you to Mimi...she kept Baby Lyla for 4 days so we could make the trip...I was not sure Sea World was the best place for a 6 month old...

1 comments:

Banty said...

I had so much fun with you at Sea World! Thanks for sharing your Spring Break with me! love banty